This release focuses on improving our support of 'repeaters' in forms, and some general bug fixes.
Improved Support for Repeaters
General Improvements + Bug Fixes
- If a form contains repeaters, SDK now automatically creates datasets for each repeater and displays them in your SDK project underneath their parent form.
- Reports are now emailed to users by default, to prevent failure when reports take too long to generate.
- When you scheduled your report to send, it didn't send! We fixed that.
- Web forms were skipping questions when you used 'tab' to advance. That's not happening anymore!
- Small updates to www.securedatakit.com/features and www.securedatakit.com/pricing